Experience 3 Years
Gender Not Prefer
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- ACCA / CA Inter / M.Com
- Lead the implementation of ERP (Oracle Financials and Oracle Hyperion) in School Group office.
- Responsible for SGs timely and efficient reporting as per defined timelines.
- Develop reports and relevant analyses in line with School Group and Regional Office requirements.
- Consolidate accounting information of the School Group before submission to Regional Office.
- Advise School Accountants, in span of control, on accounting operations and general queries.
- Establish and maintain records for the documentation of all financial transactions in ERP.
- Ensure smooth external audit activity with no outstanding points.
- Prepare and consolidate Imprest budget variance sheets for the School Group for onward submission to the Regional Office on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and consolidate CAPEX budget variance sheets for the School Group for onward submission the Regional Office on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring strict compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement internal controls and procedures for enhanced financial security and operational effectiveness.
- Act as point of contact for the execution of internal and external audits.