Experience 3 Years
Gender Not Prefer
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Resolve all issues/ queries related to academics raised by campuses/NWAs (regarding quality of DLPs, SOWS, Exam Papers, Marking Keys, curriculum, books, work books etc)
- Manage and organize professional development programs (internal/external trainings) for School Heads and teachers.
- Improvement of level of quality education through development and curriculum implementation, plan and organize professional development programs for School Heads and teachers.
- Evaluate the accessibility of learning environment/resources and maintain customer satisfaction.
- To help Head Office Academics team with development /Feedback on Academic material (Curriculum /Publication /DLP’s/ Readers etc)
- Assist the Region with evaluation of schools to ensure customer satisfaction.